[ut3] Anyone with cedega here?

Joey Dunnigan joseph.dunnigan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 19:00:29 EDT 2009

Late response, I know.

I agree that this could send the wrong message; however, UT3 was free
last weekend on Steam, and being a Cedega beta tester, I figured it
was a good chance to give it a try. Let me tell you, it plays perfect.
I've had the chance now to play a number of deathmatch and CTF quick
match games, played two rounds online, and have gone a couple levels
through the campaign. It's great. And man, is it nice to finally play
UT3. I'm enjoying it thoroughly!

Ok, so I was supposed to wait to buy the game until the Linux client
came out. Well, I'll probably by a boxed version when that happens,
but the game is 11.99USD on Steam until March 24. I waited a week, but
couldn't resist any longer and purchased it. I have sinned! :) Please
feel free to throw rocks at me.