[ut3] Disturbing info from a Ubuntu forum post

Kingster kingster at unrealplayground.com
Sat Mar 14 02:05:21 EDT 2009

You'll note, that this is not specifically a server list.  This is a UT3
list, specifically for the "non-standard" ports that Mr. Gordon has been
contracted to deliver.  Not specifically server, nor client, but both.
There currently isn't much to say about UT3 for Linux/Mac...  But the little
bit of server stuff going down is happening over at the UT3Servers list.

Kingster