[ut3] Disturbing info from a Ubuntu forum post

Brandon Myers darth.brandon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 23:10:25 EDT 2009

Ryan posted to this mailing list a couple nights ago to say that he's still
working on the Mac and Linux clients, and apologized for the long wait.
Maybe it's just me, but I would much rather trust the man who is actually
working on the Linux client than someone on the Ubuntu forums claiming to
work for NVIDIA.