[ut3] Still on its way...

[Apoc]Death death at apoc.org
Thu Mar 12 07:42:32 EDT 2009

Hi, Ryan.

Over the past few months, my group has finally switched over to UT3 in
earnest, with the linux- and mac-using guys swallowing their pride and
running XP dual boots on their machines (me included) just for this
purpose.  Hence, in Apoc-land, there's still plenty of interest in and
love for your work on this, so this is very, very good to hear.  Keep
plugging away, and we'll enjoy the result immensely when it's ready.

I think I might hurt myself with absolute glee if I can stop booting
Winders again...  :)

Cheers,

-Rob