[ut3] UT3 2.0 Linux server?

[Apoc]Death death at apoc.org
Thu Mar 5 09:19:29 EST 2009

My experiments suggest that 2.0 clients can see 1.3 servers in the
server browser, including the v1.3 beta linux server.

Still, many benefits of the 2.0 patch are server side.  We need a
linux server patch.  Guess we'll just have to wait and see on that.

Oh, and please, no flamewars over this thread.  This goes doubly for
Brizz, who should know better...  ;)

-Rob