No subject

Thu Mar 12 03:23:25 EDT 2009

Come on nVidia guys, back me up here, we can ran BackTrack4 and use CUDA to=
 crack WPA2 keys within 5 mins, ATi users can't do jack shit thanks to ATi =
being, well frankly, ATi lol.... nVidia offered to shared PhysX, ATi said f=
uck you back to them, a user tried to port it, but ended up failing because=
 ATi said fuck you to him=20

ATi have always been a bad company for drivers, always will be no matter wh=
at OS, hell even there modern drivers look like there where designed for Wi=
ndows 3.1! (You can't argue this! Just look for your self!)=20

Anyone who denys that ATi have died are idiots, Steam's Survey crap proves =
they have less than 20% market share (Yes that's 70% to nVidia, nuff said!)=
=20

Grow the hell up you ATi Worshipers, how can you appreciate such awful crap=
, that's all ATi have ever produced, I gave up with them after my first ATi=
 card, which caused me constant BSOD's in Windows XP, hell the card wasn't =
even usable in Linux back then, still isn't actually so you guys can STFU. =
Grow up, ATi don't give two shits about support, at least nVidia do! nVidia=
's drivers =3D All features supported that the Windows Drivers Support. ATi=
's driver =3D barely anything that's supported on Windows =3D Sorry have AT=
i released there CUDA Clone yet???? OMG they did it slightly better just to=
 be gits.... etc.....)=20

Grow up, or hell flame me calling me a liar about all this ATi stuff, i'll =
own you if you do, assuming your not soo up your arse that you'll /null me =
because you know I'll own you or make you go mental trying to own me fighti=
ng a cause that's already lost....=20