No subject

Thu Mar 12 03:23:25 EDT 2009

If you ask me, these threads on this mailing list simply emphasize that the=
re are an unreasonably high number of unreasonable people subscribed here, =
and that is probably the reason why no official people see any reason to co=
ntinue posting on here.=20

:)=20

Brizz=20

On 2/20/09 10:52 AM, Daniel Eckl wrote:=20

> I'm on the wrong list because I think it's moronic to blame somebody else=
 for something you did yourself?=20

No. Not at all. It's okay when you think so. Perhaps you are even right, wh=
o knows. I want to judge that.=20

But face it: You can't stop it this way. You tell it every single one who c=
omplains here, but notice that this did not stop a single one from doing so=
.=20

But notice the other thing:=20
Normally, when one complains, perhaps one or two would join and the subject=
 is done again for the next few days.=20
And now look at this thread. One was complaining, you again state your thou=
ghts about that and voil=C3=A0! we have a 20 messages thread and still coun=
ting.=20

So if you really are pissed about useless mails on this list, then all you =
need to do is to restrain your finger when your mouse cursor is hovering ov=
er the reply button.=20

Best,=20
Daniel=20

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 18:42, Sir Brizz < sir.brizz at gmail.com > wrote:=20

I'm on the wrong list because I think it's moronic to blame somebody else f=
or something you did yourself? Okay...=20

I want the Linux client as much as the next person and I wish Epic could or=
 would give better updates on it's progress (or, at leat, Ryan) but it's po=
intless to sit around whining about buying the game. Call the BBB or get ov=
er it.=20

Brizz=20

On 2/20/09 10:39 AM, David L. Willson wrote:=20

I must have misunderstood you. =C2=A0You closed your post with: "...contact=
 your local Better Business Bureau and ask them if you=20
have a case. I'm willing to bet you don't."=20

Well, I'm "willing to bet" he does. =C2=A0Epic seems to have admitted as mu=
ch by offering the other fellow store credit.=20

What did you mean by the words "willing to bet"?=20

Go piss up a rope, Brizz. =C2=A0You're on the wrong list, as the other, oth=
er guy said so kindly and gently.=20

--David=20

----- Original Message -----=20