No subject

Thu Mar 12 03:23:25 EDT 2009

around the problem. I think it's pretty obvious they needed someone
representing that middle ware company to sign some sort of
release/legal thing who would not. I doubt he would name names, he said
something like you would not believe who it was. I think it's also very
likely the reason they would not sign the agreement is microsoft.
lass=3D"Wj3C7c"><br>
Katrina wrote:
  <pre>On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 10:05:02 -0700
Ryan Lewon <a href=3D"mailto:xorl at xorl.net" target=3D"_blank">&lt;xorl at xorl=
.net&gt;</a> wrote:

  </pre>
    <pre>let the man (ryan) Do his job and you all will reap the =20
benefits when his task is completed.
    </pre>
  <pre>The eventuality that he ALREADY finished his job (months ago, I&#39;=
d guess), but
the game is being withheld by someone outside his control doesn&#39;t even =
touch
you?

Well, it should.

- Kate

---
To unsubscribe, send a blank email to <a href=3D"mailto:ut3-unsubscribe at icc=
ulus.org" target=3D"_blank">ut3-unsubscribe at icculus.org</a>
i?64" target=3D"_blank">http://icculus.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm/ezmlm-cgi?64</a>

  </pre>

---