No subject

Thu Mar 12 03:23:25 EDT 2009

policy ... many people lose their precious time while following this
mailing list in hope for any bits of information.

- I'll just remind what Ryan answered to some really basic question
almost at the beginning:
----
> is, are we going to see a Linux client when UT3 is released
Ryan: yes.
----
So yeah, there is hope, there is anger, there is uncertainty.
Anger is on my side too ... I've bought original UT3 box and paid even
more because it was shipped from abroad ... Never opened the box, it
lays somewhere waiting for better times.

For all the bored people, I recommend playing another game ->
http://www.teewars.com - really fun, competetive, skill based and
multiplatform(Win/Linux x86/Linux x86_64/MacOSX).

Cheers All