[ut3] Listing at TuxGames

Валерий jazzvoid at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 17:54:00 EDT 2009

28 июня 2009 г. 1:38 пользователь Michael "_Lynx" Sokolkov <
aryss.skahara at gmail.com> написал:

> This more of a local edition, than localization. Nothing was
> localized except the installer.

Yes, sorry for misinformation.

> Also if you'll look throughly you can
> find a good deal on UA in Europe or US.

It's much easier to buy something in Russia, than fighting delivery from
US/Europe. Like, as far as I know, there is no way to buy something direct
from Amazon, etc.

> Also, Anthology had Windows
> installer for all 4 games, so to install the game on linux you need to
> find original release.

The primal things you need from this edition are licence keys.

I don't like Noviy Disk. Delivery is too long. Bad support. Unreal
Tournament 3 still got no Russian localisation over Steam. I don't really
mind about it, but it's a bit sad to know.

P.S. Wow, real _Lynx here :D
P.P.S. I apologize for my "localized" signature, fixed
--
Valeriy