[ut3] Other linux games

Jason Fain fain at insightbb.com
Tue Jun 23 12:04:27 EDT 2009

Ha, that's the default sig in the pres email client. I just have not gotten around to changing it.

Sir Brizz wrote:

Now we have a Palm salesman on the list!!

;)

On 6/22/09 6:02 PM, Jason Fain wrote:
Savage 2 is a pretty good online fps/rpg/rts
native to linux.

  --
Sent from my Palm Pre

  Niels Weber wrote:

Am Sonntag, den 21.06.2009, 15:40 -0400 schrieb Matt F:
> Does anyone know of any good linux games actually coming out soon
(or > recently released)? I am really looking for a good FPS, RPG,
or space > flight sim.
If you're thinking commercial games, that last ones where:
FPS: Prey
RPG: Sacred Gold
Space Flight: X3
You already got quite a few free recommendations.
If you want to know about Linux games, look at the Linux Game Tome:
http://www.happypenguin.org
Niels