[ut3] Linux Client

ceil420 at gmail.com ceil420 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 06:47:48 EDT 2009

I can type and read full messages. This phone has a qwerty keyboard and almost every $¥MB¤£ I need in normal conversation <and some I don't}. I can read pretty long text-only emails (such as yours where you top-quoted three people including sig), and seem to have unlimited character length when composing (unlike SMS messages which are limited to 160 characters - about half a paragraph up). About the only limitation I can see with the email client is that it doesn't parse html - it just shows the code. This is fine by me, as I don't corrospond with people that compose html-laden e-mails.

I do like having the Internet and e-mail (and IRC) on my phone, but really, these are common enough features on phones these days, and are really nothing to brag about. I didn't 'earn' my BlackBerry with some awesome IT job (much to my dismay); I got it free with a 2 year contract.

I assure you, I did not add that signature text myself. Anyone with a BlackBerry can tell you that it appends that information to every outgoing e-mail.

Now seriously, please stop "gumming up" 'my' mailing list with irrelevent BB-hatred and out-dated complaints. As you can see, the message is gone. There is no reason to carry on in this vein.

BTW David; I left the sig on my business account. I don't usually corrospond personally via e-mail, so it's really not an issue.