[ut3] Linux Client

Wed Jun 10 18:56:33 EDT 2009

Most of the folks I know leave that message enabled so that the person they're conversing with will have some understanding of their current email capabilities.

For example:  When you realize that the person you're have an email conversation with is using a blackberry, you might understand why their messages are unusually brief, and you might be less verbose in your own messages to that person.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS