[ut3] First Video of Linux Client!!!!

Kingster kingster at unrealplayground.com
Sat Jun 6 09:01:48 EDT 2009

You can moderate it yourself, with mail filter rules, etc.  You could even make one so fancy that you throw away everything from this list except for one from icculus at icculus.org (Ryan's address that he uses to post to the list).  Pretty cool.  Or, should you desire to do so, you could even, *gasp*!, unsubscribe!!  Just go here: http://icculus.org/mailman/listinfo/ut3 and then enter your e-mail address at the bottom, and change your settings.  You could even go to a digest format, so you only get one e-mail per day.  The software, MailMan, has all sorts of options, none of which I am sure you have explored.

Happy fragging!

Kingster