[ut3] Linux Client

majic.one at gmail.com majic.one at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 15:22:32 EDT 2009

Well, another thing is that a previous friend of mine reportedly was on the dev team for the Steam port...  I don't want to name names, however much I do not care about his privacy.... :\

I remember seeing a screenshot of Portal on Linux, he was showing me a bug with the gun model not rendering correctly. :>  Anyway, I just drop that little note...

Regards.