[ut3] While we're waiting...

Josh Medley lostman at liquidcode.org
Mon Jul 27 23:16:21 EDT 2009

Off topic but I just dug up my ut2k4 CDs the other day and reinstalled it.
Man I forgot how much fun it was. Played like 7 hours of onslaught on a
server called spam vikings. I like the new vehicles that have been added
since I last played. The badger is great.

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 9:54 PM, Solomon <solomizor1988 at gmail.com> wrote:

> UT2004 runs very well on my ideneb install of 10.5.6 I can't imagine 10.5.7
> making much of a difference.
>
> Peace,
> -sol-
>

> On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 14:12, Rick Belins <zajelo33 at embarqmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Donovan Brooke wrote:

>>> My googleFu is strong ryanson.
>>>
>>> Looks like you are speaking from experience?
>>> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/garnome-list/2006-May/msg00013.html
>>>
>>> Seriously,
>>> If you have issues to work out, let me know off list if you are
>>> near Wisconsin, USA. I'd be happy to oblige.
>>>
>>> Alas, I think it's finally time I left Mr. Gordon's list.
>>> I bid you ado.
>>> :-)
>>>

>>>  ROFL...I believe that is check and mate. In one short email even.
>>

>> Rick

Leave me voice mail with google voice!
http://liquidcode.org/vmail.html