[ut3] I just thought this was interesting...

majic.one at gmail.com majic.one at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 13:58:09 EDT 2009

"Beyond offering wonderful graphics capabilities, the XreaL engine is also able to load game content from Quake 3, Doom 3, Unreal Tournament 2004, and even Unreal Tournament 3! There is not even an Unreal Tournament 3 client for Linux yet, but this open-source engine can read the game’s content." -- http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=xreal_engine&num=2

It is a pretty under-the-radar project... last time I looked at it there wasn't much to oggle...