[ut3] STFU

Sir Brizz sir.brizz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 11:55:48 EDT 2009

This isn't really true. PC development slagged between 2002-2007 but
there are more PC games now than ever before, IMO. Platforms like Steam
and Impulse have really driven that, I think (proving that there IS a PC
market). You may think they are "consolified" (whatever that should
mean), but I appreciate the quantity (and general quality) of PC games
now. Obviously there is a lot of crap out there, but that's true of any
platform.

If you wanted to argue that there are very few Linux games anymore, I
would agree with you there. It's disappointing to see so few companies
supporting as many platforms as they can.