[ut3] Listing at TuxGames

Michael "_Lynx" Sokolkov aryss.skahara at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 15:57:22 EDT 2009

Hello Валерий,

Sunday, June 28, 2009, 1:54:00 AM, you wrote:

> 28 июня 2009 г. 1:38 пользователь Michael "_Lynx" Sokolkov
> <aryss.skahara at gmail.com> написал:
>  This more of a local edition, than localization. Nothing was
>  localized except the installer.
> Yes, sorry for misinformation.
> Also if you'll look throughly you can
>  find a good deal on UA in Europe or US.
> It's much easier to buy something in Russia, than fighting
> delivery from US/Europe. Like, as far as I know, there is no way to
> buy something direct from Amazon, etc.

Well, there is

> Also, Anthology had Windows
>  installer for all 4 games, so to install the game on linux you need to
>  find original release.
>  The primal things you need from this edition are licence keys.

Thing is except installer language russian anthology edition is
identical to US/UK one. UT99 had no CD-Key, so did Unreal and Unreal
2. From deatured games only UT2004 used CD-Key and that one is
included.

> I don't like Noviy Disk. Delivery is too long. Bad support.
> Unreal Tournament 3 still got no Russian localisation over Steam. I
> don't really mind about it, but it's a bit sad to know.

Steam version has russian localization, at least UT3 Black (UT3 v2.0 +
Titan pack) does.

--
Best regards,
 Michael                            mailto:aryss.skahara at gmail.com