[ut3] The whole PC gaming thing

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Fri Jan 9 10:18:08 EST 2009

VMWare Workstation 6 and VirtualBox 2 have 3D acceleration for Windows
XP hosts (and perhaps Vista, too? But Vista is horrible in VMs
anyway.).
I tried the free Spore Lab running on Windows XP inside a Linux VMWare
6 already.

But I bet you won't like the performance. While it was (obviously) WAY
better as without acceleration, it was still horrible compared to the
normal power of my video card. No benchmarks here, sorry.

But as your mileage may vary anyway, perhaps you could give it a try.

Best,
Daniel