[ut3] Official release date

ceil420 at gmail.com ceil420 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 18:20:13 EST 2009

The ports for mac/linux have been done for a while, dude. I've seen screenshots of both (icc proving they existed), so the OpenGL version exists. It's held back by bullshit legal issues, because Epic got too big for their britches, and are apparently too 'good' to do all their work in-house anymore; the legal issues have something to do with their shitty middleware.

Shitsux.