[ut3] wtf? Update: toggi3 leaves the list

jeff jeffj at toggi3.com
Thu Feb 26 14:14:05 EST 2009

Renato Perini wrote:
> Please don't spam this mailing list. This is not a list for kids.
>
> Thomas Ilnseher ha scritto:
>> Am Mittwoch, den 25.02.2009, 13:31 -0500 schrieb jeff:
>>
>>> when the hell did this become an amd/ati nvidia/intel fight?
>>>
>>> On that note, Vim SUCKS, use emacs..  (j/k)
>>>
>> ecraps is for gays! vim rul0rd!!!
>>

>>> ---
>>> To unsubscribe, send a blank email to ut3-unsubscribe at icculus.org
>>>

> --
> Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e
> SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f
>
> Sponsor:
> Prova il servizio di Email Marketing di Email.it, incrementi la
> visibilita' della tua azienda e trovi nuovi clienti.
> * Liste a partire da 10.000 contatti per soli 250 Euro
> Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=8351&d=26-2

chill out man.  Though the reply to my comment didnt have any substance,
you must have missed the ridiculous flamewar earlier and cant find any
comical value in this, besides its better than bickering over refunds
and bawwing over there being no client going on..

Anyhow, after some consideration I am deciding to leave the list, its
been a wild ride to nowhere gentlemen (and any ladies that might be on
this list).

I can be found on the IRC network Oceanius (irc.oceanius.com) in #lobby
as toggi3

If anyone needs enterprise grade web hosting, I'm your guy, whatever you
need I can likely offer it.  If anyone is interested find me on IRC or
email me at jeffj at toggi3.com

Farewell, if theres any talk of the client coming out I may return  =]