[ut3] I would be happy to just know why its been delayed

Keith Zubot-Gephart keithzg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 02:36:53 EST 2009

Well, that wasn't why he didn't say; he just mentioned that we wouldn't
believe him if he *did* say, it's pretty established that he's a bit legally
bound in this matter (apparently he got in trouble even just for mentioning
that it was middleware).

....I wish I could figure out where I put my Prey DVD so I could enjoy some of
Ryan's porting work in the meantime here!

(Wonder when ID Tech 4 will be open-sourced?)