[ut3] I would be happy to just know why its been delayed

Christian Kirbach christian.kirbach at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:27:41 EST 2009

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:41:45 +0100, UndeadDevil's Shadow
<shadow at s-i-g-m-a.net> wrote:

Can any admin please rid us of all that rant and clamour and bring back
a moderate mature tone to this mailing list. I miss the old days where
you could vote off ragers.

I was hoping for occassional news on server updates and an
eventual update on a Linux client release, not for off-topic propaganda.

--
Christian Kirbach