[ut3] I would be happy to just know why its been delayed

"Johannes Kühnel" xjohix at gmx.at
Mon Feb 23 14:35:19 EST 2009

@UDS
You are telling us to grow up because some don't believe in ATI/AMD's death? 20% market share (tbh it's more, not everyone has Steam or allows Valve to gather information about their hardware) is far away from being dead. The 4000-series sells very well and for me (and my 4850) everything is working absolutely fine. Under Windows AND Linux.

The only thing I have to agree with you is the lack of good linux drivers (for my Mobility X1600).

If you are using such a harsh speech to discuss things, you are miles away from being mature - and you argue that you are mature, don't you? If you are, just be silent and don't reply any new crap from your fanboish pool of cheap statements.

And now let's swim into the strawberry river! C'mon!

;F
--
Computer Bild Tarifsieger! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 ¿/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a