[ut3] I would be happy to just know why its been delayed

UndeadDevil's Shadow shadow at s-i-g-m-a.net
Mon Feb 23 08:01:35 EST 2009

> (And it will probably take some time..)

ATi have had h0ow many years its been, ATi are DEAD, they have less than 20% market share according to Steam on Windows. ATi's drivers on Linux are /dev/null (You wan't to argue this? Well your a twat if you do, they plain don't work, never have, I'm shocked ATi even managed to finally get there drivers working in Windows after like 5 years of attempts!!! And hell they still BSOD windows machines, Thank god AMD and ATi are almost DEAD)