[ut3] I would be happy to just know why its been delayed

ceil420 at gmail.com ceil420 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 06:12:04 EST 2009

For the record, ATIs support for the Linux platform has grown above and beyond what nVidia has shown. nv are known for their decent (though still proprietery) gfx drivers, sure, but ATI is now working to open spec as much of their driver code as legally possible to promote superior free drivers, and are now giving Linux users same-day release (as Windows) for their own proprietery drivers.

Just sayin'.