[ut3] I would be happy to just know why its been delayed

Daniel Hunt daniel.hunt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 04:41:18 EST 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 8:14 AM, UndeadDevil's Shadow
<shadow at s-i-g-m-a.net>wrote:

>  at the end of the day, we can only claim losses of business against Epic
> for the awful Linux Dedi Server – Latest Build compared to 1.2 crashes
> instantly on most installs!!!!!)

This kind of thing is absolutely ridiculous. How on earth can you claim
losses of business against Epic for something that they don't even state
that they support?
The Linux Dedicated Server was an afterthought, it wasn't their main focus
(obviously)

If you're basing a business model on the thing, and you received assurances
in writing from Epic then you *may* have a case. But otherwise this is just
uninformed sensationalist bull.

Daniel