[ut3] I would be happy to just know why its been delayed

UndeadDevil's Shadow shadow at s-i-g-m-a.net
Mon Feb 23 03:14:12 EST 2009

Ø  Ugh, I'm sending yet another bloody email to this list. Why am I still subscribed? I dunno, maybe because I keep expecting some real news from it - more fool I.

Your subscribed because you hold hope like the rest of us... That one day a UT3 Linux Client will come out

But to be honest, I doubt its going to happen, Ryan needs to confirm its going to happen, at the moment its unlikely he'll even say that, I can get a moan sent to him but nothing more (Don't fuck with a coder guys, you don't know who you're talking to at the end of the day...) How'd you know im not a member of ID despite the fact I know jack shit about them lol (Hey I'm being honest with you guys here, you guys back me up against Epic = More than me on my own against them fighting for the Linux Client, at the end of the day, we can only claim losses of business against Epic for the awful Linux Dedi Server - Latest Build compared to 1.2 crashes instantly on most installs!!!!!)