[ut3] I would be happy to just know why its been delayed

Zenophran zenophran at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 03:09:28 EST 2009

On Monday 23 February 2009 18:57:09 UndeadDevil's Shadow wrote:
> A 9 year old knowing Pascal, sorry but it doesn't happen, for one learning
> Pascal is very rare these days most idiots go for Java (Words cannot
> describe how much I hate Java!! Is Borland even a company anymore?)

Actually, I'm teaching my 8 year old pascal...  It's slow going, but it's what
I know and a good intro to programming.  I agree about the java statement.

Completely off-topic but worth mentioning.

Borland's a company, but they don't do Delphi any more.  Freepascal's a cross
platform object pascal compiler.  I still use an old copy of Delphi for
teaching though.