[ut3] I would be happy to just know why its been delayed

Sir Brizz sir.brizz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 02:18:07 EST 2009

Hey, take some reading comprehension classes please. I never said the client
wasn't proised, I said you bought the game before it had what you wanted in
it. That's your problem.

I don't care if you hate me, I'm afraid I'm being the only reasonable person
(well a few others are as well) about this matter. You're bound to fail at
your entire life if you can't do anything but try to blame someone else for
your own actions.

Several REASONABLE people on this list waited to buy the game until the
Linux client was actually out. These people are intelligent consumers and
aren't whining their brains out about getting a refund and a clas action
lawsuit and crap like that. You can't blame Epic for your own bad consumer
habits anymore than you can blame your parents for your lack of ability to
read words that form sentences and comprehend them.

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 11:31 PM, UndeadDevil's Shadow <shadow at s-i-g-m-a.net