I would be happy to just know why its been delayed

jeff jeffj at toggi3.com
Sat Feb 21 13:38:53 EST 2009

I would be a lot less aggravated if I just knew why its been delayed
over a year.  Heres a more productive conversation that is relevant to us.

Has anyone looked at the libraries or middle-wares used in the linux
server and the windows server? as well as the windows client?
Are there any differences that stick out to you?

Lets get this going and research the licenses and patents and agreements
surrounding these middle-wares and see if we can pinpoint the cause of
this.  Once we have it we will publish our findings and expose them.