[ut3] Words of wisdom

Donovan Brooke dbrooke at euca.us
Sat Feb 21 12:14:04 EST 2009

Ádám Fibinger wrote:
> I've no clue now, to be honest.

Now there is some words of wisdom. ;-) Kidding.

Read somewhere.
> http://icculus.org/news/news.php?id=4104 (not here, really no idea)
>
> Btw, everyone, who want to read (and write) "epic fail" and "ut3 is
> bad" kinda stuff every day on this list, please, raise your hands..
> into a chainshaw. Thank you.
>
> Okay, now morrons gone, we should talk about real things, like
> problems with servers, clients and make this list usefull. The archiv
> of this list is still crap. No questions: no answers. We have
> megabytes of flame. \o/. Almost 0 usefull information.
>
> For example, we should talk about how to increase ut3 performance both
> on client and server. Or whatever.

Seriously Ádám, is it that bad? For me this list is silent for months
at a time... people waiting for some news. If you think that is Spam,
Then I'm not sure what planet you live on.

I personally commend this mythical guy named Ryan for letting the voices
be heard. ;-) Epic doesn't allow any sort of humanity on their forum so,
it is good that this forum allows the occasional, much earned, vent.
Lighten up... and seriously.. if you've been "planning to unsubscribe"
for eons now.. well, maybe it's time to put that plan into action!?

Donovan