[ut3] Words of wisdom

Ádám Fibinger vfiber at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 11:50:26 EST 2009

I've no clue now, to be honest. Read somewhere.
http://icculus.org/news/news.php?id=4104 (not here, really no idea)

Btw, everyone, who want to read (and write) "epic fail" and "ut3 is
bad" kinda stuff every day on this list, please, raise your hands..
into a chainshaw. Thank you.

Okay, now morrons gone, we should talk about real things, like
problems with servers, clients and make this list usefull. The archiv
of this list is still crap. No questions: no answers. We have
megabytes of flame. \o/. Almost 0 usefull information.

For example, we should talk about how to increase ut3 performance both
on client and server. Or whatever.