[ut3] An expansion is coming to UT3

Kevin Podbielniak k.podbielniak at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 13:57:13 EST 2009

Wow, it's really crazy with all the other things happening in this day and
age (economy for one), you people are still bitching about being screwed and
blaming Epic.  Yes, there is no UT3 Linux client, I would love one, but
damn, it was well over 15-16 months ago, haven't you guys moved on to
something else, or does your entire life of existence live and breath
moaning and complaining about Epic screwing you out of UT3 Linux client?

I find it entertaining once and a while when someone posts a "any news about
the UT3 Linux client" message, especially if a couple months go by and this
list is inactive.  But once that first email comes out, then everyone gets
on their "Epic screwed us, we want our client or money back" bandwagon, and
now it appears that you guys are attacking Sir Brizz for stating facts and
reason and offering other courses of action, but you guys just won't have
it.

do you know how many other games are out there that we can play, go friggen
play them!  Get out of your parents basement and trade in your copy of UT3
so you can move the F on.  jeezuz.

If I were Ryan, I too would ignore the bunch of whiny baby's here.