[ut3] An expansion is coming to UT3

Sir Brizz sir.brizz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 13:01:25 EST 2009

Your reasoning makes zero sense. Perhaps you'd like to explain what you
think is going on here? How can I have the wrong impression of who is on
which side of the "blaming/doing"? There is one group of people quite
obviously accomplishing both actions as admitted on this list numerous
times.

I'm really sorry that you were unaware that "willing to bet" is a form
of speech which is equivalent to "I'm sure". If you think you are right,
that's fine, but nothing will be proven until somebody calls the BBB to
find out. (And yes, I can easily foresee your "ZOMG HE WOULDN'T TAKE THE
BET WHEN CALLED ON IT" tongue in cheek response to this email)

Brizz