[ut3] An expansion is coming to UT3

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Fri Feb 20 12:31:49 EST 2009

Brizz, I want to be honest and it's no offense meant, I swear.

This list is about UT3 on linux. The server part seems to be either
working now or nobody wants to use it, so noone wants to talk about
that.

So all is left is the linux client which still has the same problem as
one year ago: non-existance.

Logical consequence: You only will read people complaining 'bout that here.

If you can't stand that, then pretty pretty please leave this list.
You surely will notice in case the client will be released some day
and I would be pleased when you return that day, so we can seriously
discuss other new ut3 linux issues.

But while all the complaints are on topic and proof the still existing
interest in ut3 linux client (which I personally find a good thing),
your complaints against these posts are useless, helpless and only
could start flamewars which is the worst thing this little beaten
community can happen.

I very politely ask you to stop ranting against these complaining
posters and either filter your messages or abandon this list until
arrival of UT3 client for linux.

Thank you very much and please don't be upset.

Best,
Daniel