[ut3] An expansion is coming to UT3

jeff jeffj at toggi3.com
Fri Feb 20 12:04:20 EST 2009

I tried pretty hard, and epic told me that in good faith they would send
me a sealed box that I could return to gamestop, which would only give
me current value of the game or an exchange..  Which I felt wasnt fair
and that I deserved full price for the game, not to mention it would be
punishing the wrong people.  Epic deserves to pay for this, not the
retailers.