[ut3] Official release date

Ryan F. Barton debian.moment at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 18:13:29 EST 2009

Fuck UT3, I want good games like bioshock, splintercell, rainbow six
vegas 1 and 2, hell I would take stranglehold for linux.

Even the UE3 engine games that didn't do so well should be ported, 1
million sales the devs should get at least make 1 million dollars.
mirror's edge comes to mind. Speaking from experience I buy any game
that comes to linux, the whole reason I got into linux was games. I read
an article detailing mesa/DRI back in 98 or 99 and picked up redhat 6.2
all excited. It took so much time to learn linux I stayed with it. Epic
should release a steam-like client for linux that includes UE based
games. $$$