[ut3] Official release date

Sir Brizz sir.brizz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 10:47:51 EST 2009

As far as the game industry in general is concerned, Linux isn't a major
platform.

The game does "work fine" on Windows, PS3, and 360. You know, the "major
platforms" that publishers and developers are going to care about. (So, no,
I wasn't talking about the Linux version of the game at all when I said
that)

Brizz

--
Sir_Brizz