[ut3] Official release date

Tony Bassette kult at bassette.org
Tue Feb 10 08:19:36 EST 2009

Damn yeah I mean "sent" sorry.

I agree with the fact that there is no technical limit.
But will you continue to say : the game is working fine after
discovering
for example that the client is not network compatible with win32, or
you
find some nasty bugs like in the serious sam series,or like in UT2K3
when the linux client provided with the CD was barely playable
compare to
the windows client (By the way, I'm not sending rocks to Ryan, he is
godlike :D)
and we had to wait for (damn memory) 2 to 4 patches to be able to
play nicely
to the game.

We have nothing tangible to say so except the fact that we are able
to play
with previous versions of UT, and we are expecting the same for this
one.

if I'm not clear enough, just ignore my post ;)