[ut3] Official release date

Christian Kirbach christian.kirbach at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 9 18:04:52 EST 2009

On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 19:56:25 +0100, Sir Brizz <sir.brizz at gmail.com> wrote:

> What does Microsoft have to do with this?

Guess why the EU fined them €500 million - they are known to aggressively
suppress
competition anywhere, also by illegal means. And as long as there is an
operating system of a different brand it is their competition, especially
if there is
no owning company you can buy.

> Why wouldn't you buy another Epic game if it specifically came out for
> Linux?

I'd instantly buy a title known as ut3, but it happens that the release
was already
announced 18 months ago.
Like everybody I should vote with my money and buy any Linux supporting
Epic title that is
not in my shelf yet.

Regards
--