[ut3] Official release date

[FnG] Lambik fng.lambik at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 15:37:06 EST 2009

You do copy well Sir Brizz ;)

1) that is exactly what I also mentioned, but thanks anyway
   {In the past EPIC had released UT versions which at start had problems,
performance, bugs, etc, but they did fix the urgent matters within weeks,
and the other stuff after a few months}
2) this is no more info then 1) already displaying,  what is your point with
statement 2) ?

The RC7 thing proves it's a rush job, but that isn't the big issue, it's the
support afterwards, like  ~ 1½ year later a massive patch is planned :(

Again the mentioned 'massive patch' doesn't say if the linux server will be
released, not even to mention the linux/Mac client.
The server side has been supported for linux, I am wondering will it be
released at the same time or again ~ week later.

[quote "Sir Brizz"]I thought some of you might like to know that Steve Polge
just contacted me and told me that the Linux binary has not been
abandoned.[\quote]
;-) You sound like EPIC, just as vague. If you are in contact with him,
could you ask him to be a bit more specific on the "when" ?
Because that is the real question here, but ofcourse you do know that.

Please take your time reading, that saves communication :P

Lambik