[ut3] Official release date

Kingster kingster at unrealplayground.com
Sat Feb 7 08:38:16 EST 2009

*THAT* was perfectly said, Kevin.

Unfortunately, for Epic, and the Linux community, even if they released the
client within 5 minutes of my sending this e-mail, they cannot save the
game, and the community continues to die.  I watch it on forum after forum.
There's just no hunger for the game anymore, and quite honestly, who cares
about it, really?  The impending release of whatever they decide to throw
over the wall, will temporarily inject some adrenaline into the failing
heart, but it certainly won't rejuvenate the patient.