[ut3] Official release date

Fri Feb 6 16:36:43 EST 2009

Brizz > They delivered a functional game. If you bought it the way it was packaged, you have no one to blame but yourself if it disappoints you.

No.  That implies that only the statements on the box matter, which is utterly false.

Let's take an analogy.  Let's say I deliver to you a car, which you pay for, on the strength of my advertised commitment that the car will drive on dirt roads.  Near the completion of the car, I say, "Gosh Brizzo, I can't get that dirt road thing done on time, but I'll get it done.  I will.  You know me.  I make cars that drive on all sorts of roads.  That's what I'm about."  If, after a year or so, you complained to a friend that that asshole Willson never modified your car the way he said he would, and your friend said that you have only yourself to blame for trusting that I would, because the door-tag didn't say "made for dirt roads", since, well, it couldn't, because according to my own statements it wasn't dirt road ready, but that it would after I modified it for you...  Well, you might think your friend was very dim.