[ut3] Official release date

Sir Brizz sir.brizz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 12:29:14 EST 2009

For what? They didn't market UT3 as having Linux binaries included or
available.

The problem here is that Epic never guaranteed anything. I appreciate
you wanting brand new boxes or whatever your case may be, however that
doesn't change the fact that you bought something that didn't include
the sole thing you bought it for. Can you imagine, taking this same
thing to a more terrible and surely less appropriate analogy, if you
bought a car because someone said it had GPS in it, never test drove it,
and realized after purchasing it that it didn't have GPS in it? Would
you blame the person who told you or yourself for not looking into it more?

I understand that people wanted and were expecting and (possibly)
promised Linux binaries and are upset, but, frankly, you DON'T have
anyone to blame but yourself if you paid the money for it already. Did
Epic make you spend that money? YOU were encouraged by what they said,
YOU made a decision, and YOU spent the money.

Brizz