[ut3] Epic Demonstrates Unreal Engine 3 for the iPod Touch/iPhone 3GS

Majic majic.one at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 04:54:34 EST 2009

Had almost forgotten about this mailing list... just realized it's
December and there's still no client.  Merry Christmas and a Happy New
Year, Epic. :\  I think I'll be staying with UT2004 and Quake for the
foreseeable future...  Not because I can't play anything better, I've
been having fun with Left4Dead2 and such... but it reminds me of that
special time when it seemed like the company catered to you instead of
your net wealth. :(