[ut3] Epic Demonstrates Unreal Engine 3 for the iPod Touch/iPhone 3GS

Keith Zubot-Gephart keithzg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 02:05:40 EST 2009

An oldie, but a goodie (that is to say, we've yet to hear anything more
informative since then):

<icculus> it's stuck in legal
<augustus> Legal? Seriously? Have you had legal involved in previous games?
<icculus> Not like this, no
<icculus> There's some issues with middleware
<augustus> so is the hold-up indefinite?
<icculus> augustus: not indefinite
<icculus> augustus: the politics should be worked out for the server soon, I'm
removing the offending piece of code.
<augustus> icculus: And the client?
<icculus> augustus: that's going to take somewhat longer
<augustus> icculus: From the sound of it, there is no ETA then?
<icculus> augustus: I'm not committing to one
<augustus> icculus: I understand. Seems like it's quite out of your hands.
<icculus> If I told you what the specific problem is, you wouldn't believe me
* icculus declines to say more. :)