[ut3] Epic Demonstrates Unreal Engine 3 for the iPod Touch/iPhone 3GS

Ceil ceil420 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 13:16:46 EST 2009

Droid owner here. I don't want UE3 for my phone, I want it for my gorram
desktop :/ Fuck Epic and the pile of money they rode in on.

On Dec 24, 2009 12:07 PM, "Ron Overdrive" <rakeron at gmail.com> wrote:

Actually my only gripe was the controls, but otherwise they ran fairly well.
Unfortunately due to a take down notice Google pulled all the Id Software
ports off the market and you can only get them from the web now.