[ut3] Fwd: [ut3mods] LINUX/TCPLink vs. WIN/TCPLink :: Whats the deal?

FakeTruth faketruth at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 06:48:25 EDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: FakeTruth <faketruth at gmail.com>
Date: 2009/8/3
Subject: Re: [ut3mods] LINUX/TCPLink vs. WIN/TCPLink :: Whats the deal?
To: UT3 Mods <UT3MODS at list.epicgames.com>

Here's an IRC reporter bot that doesn't work under Linux due to the TCPLink
bughttp://www.unrealnorth.com/forum.php?action=viewtopic&id=56118&page=0
*********** IMPORTANT **************
This bot does NOT work in linux atm.

And a quote from zanmat0:
There seems to be a bug in the implementation of TCPLink in the linux
version. Epic/the guys who made it (It was outsourced I think) has not
acknowledged it yet though, but more people experience the same problem as
me.

This Epic bug needs Epic fixing!

Have a bit of an issue here using the open function of TCPLink to create a

--
www.faketruth.nl/
www.alteregoinvasion.com/

--